What is it made out of?
The Teething Egg is made out of FDA-Grade TPE, which is short for Thermoplastic Elastomer. This is a durable, safe, supple texture with a firm consistency that babies love to rub against their gums.
Is it safe?
Absolutely. The Teething Egg and our Egg Harness have both been through thorough mechanical and chemical testing in a lab certified and approved by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Nothing but the best for your little ones!
Why does it work?
The Teething Egg is the best teether for your baby for a number of reasons:
- Our patented, proven design and shape is the perfect size for little hands and mouths.
- The texture of the Teething Egg is similar to a baby's gums, so they love chewing and rubbing their sore and swollen gums against it.
- Teething babies need deep proprioception on their gums to help relieve the pain. Having a consistent, soft surface to bite down on in all directions gives little ones relief not offered by any other teethers on the market.
- Our Egg Harness attaches the egg to baby's clothes so it's always in reach.
- Orthodontic friendly - Promotes natural development of teeth and gums
- May be placed in the refrigerator for further teething relief.